Viewing posts for the category Development
Since I wanted to make an inventory app (that i will likely post the source of - as FOSS of course - at some point when I am done) I wanted to have a model for languages with their ISO 639-1 code.
So I just thought my small URL Todo django app (which I will poste the source of online soon - when I have some time to write up some README,.. too) could benefit from each urlTodo being able to be part of more than one category.
So .. I just spent way too much time figuring out why my django-rest-framework did not work with authentication enabled .. As usual turns out it was simple: the culprit was mod_wsgi and it's default settings:
So i needed some quick way to verify email newsletter subscriptiosn .. (new european dataprotection laws ..)
Out of frustration of just needing to handle some (temporary) data properly and save it (csv and json are nice, but i wanted sqlilte in this case to query it easier) I found the dataset library.