php 5.6 -> php 7.1 upgrade issues .. (internal server error)


Turns out I should read things like the gentoo wiki upgrade guide *first* to avoid issues ..

After installing php 7.1 to replace the (quite old) php 5.6 I did check php.ini ,.. but forgot to check for compiled modules and setting PHP_TARGETS .. then wondered why I just got Internal Server Error messages..

Thanks to the php team for writing this nice guide to remind people like me of what to do:

As always the Gentoo Wiki is a great source of information, and I like to use it as a reminder of the things needed when installing/upgrading,.. ;)

Currently unrated


Comment deleted 4 months ago

Comment deleted 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Comment awaiting approval 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Comment awaiting approval 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Comment awaiting approval 2 months ago

Comment awaiting approval 1 month, 3 weeks ago

New Comment


required (not published)