If you were looking for something specific you probably got redirected here from an old link to my (now gone) drupal blog. I migrated all the pages & blog entries to this blog, so just use the search here to find what you were looking for.
Upgrading Tryton from 5.8 to 6.0 was nearly completely painless - in part due to the fact I am only using a few modules so far (and my custom module is not too big either).
I added a Boolean field to SaleLine - one that is not shown to the user but only set in the code as a flag. As the readonly state of just about all my custom fields should depend on that I added:
So I have finally imported all data from our old dolibarr install to tryton (the historical project data was missing - and because I needed to implement something in tryton first it had to wait a bit)
Since the dolibarr export for projects was not too useful for me directly I decided (reluctantly - due to the half english, half french nature of the DB tables, columns,..) to dive into the database again directly.
So I had to reset my pc with a recovery USB Stick because Micro$oft Windoze was just being stupid about activating the windows license after a mainboard replacement..